Saturday 29 October 2011

Eyebrows

Hey Guys!

Another random ebay purchase. This was a bargain at £1.99 and it arrived pretty quickly.

You're probably wondering what it is...it doesn't have a name, or at least not an english name but it is basically a 'tool' used to remove unwanted hair. It supposedly uses the same principles of removing hair as threading does.

I was really excited about getting this because it is a potentially (beauty) life changing item to have on a dressing table. So.....does it work?

Erm, I don't know.

I eagerly ripped it out of the packaging after the blog pics were taken, but I've spent the last few hours trying to 'thread' my hairy legs (no shame no shame!) and I just can't get the hang of it.

I don't want to be unfair and judge the product too quickly, maybe I am just being cack handed (which is totally possible as I am left handed - I can just about use a can opener and that takes ages, and a potato peeler is just aaaaaarrrrrggghh) so I shall reserve judgement for now.

Fingers crossed I can get the hang of using this - my mono brow would really appreciate the effort ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails