Sunday 2 October 2011

Nom nom nom

Had the urge to cook (well actually, just had the urge to eat food that didn't come out of a packet and required heating in the microwave) so I did a bit of cooking.

Pictures are a bit washed out but I was too busy slaving over the stove then to take too many pics ;)

[Above]

For starters I made a thai beef salad.

Ingredients:

Steak (you could also use smoked sausage)

Red Onions, Onions, Shallots, Corriander, Lettuce, Gem Lettuce, Cucumber, Chilli

Fish sauce and lemon juice

[Below]

Main course was suppose to be dover sole but when the fish defrosted (couretesy of mum) it was a fish with a head and eyes and a tail, not filleted as I assumed so instead I made.....

Stuffed chicken breast wrapped in parma ham

Ingredients:

Chicken breast, soft cream cheese, garlic, parma ham, salt and pepper

New potatoes, butter, asparagus

[Above]

Erm...this is suppose to be a cheat chocolate cheesecake but it so totally wasn't lol

But!! Even though it didn't look or even taste like what I was aiming for it was acutally all right :)

Ingredients:

Crushed ginger nut biscuits (for the base)

Chocolate custard and mascarpone cheese

That's it!

And as you can see from the pic I probably would have been better using a whisk but lumps just add character......just like me and my lumps/humps LOL

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails