Saturday 19 November 2011

Addicted to studs and furs

Hi Guys!

OOTD 1

*Dodgy face pic*

I wore my DIY studded shirt again, and this time I tied a black ribbon to keep the neck closed (ribbon from ebay 99p). I wore the shirt tucked into a black mini skirt. I looked like a jazzed up waitress.

First day wearing my fur! FYI The colour I got was 'black racoon' and I'm really happy with my choice, it complements my colouring and wardrobe really well. I wore it every day this week. (Also got a black faux fur on the way!) Both £11.99 inc p+p from ebay.

Worn with a black elbow sleeved jacket from dorothy perkins. You can wear the faux fur like a collar (opened) but there is also an elastic on the underside that you can tuck the end in (as pictured).

OOTD 2

Leopard print, raccoon and rabbit skin - I kid I kid!!

Outfit basically the same as yesterday but with a leopard print blouse and my greenish gap jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails