Saturday 19 November 2011

XXL volume


Hi Guys!

A long while ago Superdrug had a promotion on the Batiste Dry Shampoo so I stocked up on the usuals and also added one can of the XXL Volume version. It costs a tiny bit more then the original version (various scents) but wow you get your bang for your buck with this product!!

I use dry shampoo often and I am definitely a fan. I'll be honest, I have no idea if it is terrible for your hair or not but in my mind it's better then washing my hair every day and torturing it with the hairdryer and straighteners.

******

How I use it:

I use it on day old hair (I wash my hair every other day) but only if when I wake up it's not tooooo greasy and ....crinkley (that's the only word I can think of!). If it's medium greasy and limp but kept straightish then I am good to go!

So I brush out my hair and then using a rat tail comb I spray down the chosen parting and then section spray section spray....hhhmm maybe i'll try photograph this bit next time I do it!

And then I leave it for a bit (like 30 secs, 1 minute) and then I gently rub it in with my fingers (touching your scalp makes it produce more oil so you don't want to aggravate your scalp too much), and then I brush through again.

I think most people stop at this step, but because my hair is not naturally straight and very frizzy I then blow dry any damp bits (when I shower I put my hair into a bun, my big head doesn't fit in a shower cap!) and then run my ghd's through the front and top areas.

*********

And this is what my hair looks like after a spray! This XXL Volume version is some hardcore stuff. Please be careful not to spray it into your face cos....ouch!

Do be sure to rub it in properly and check yourself before you leave the house in good light, I have been known on numerous occassions to leave home without rubbing it in properly and it's only when i get into the lift at work that I realise why everyone on the street were staring at me! lol

There is a version for dark hair but tbh laziness aside this white stuff isn't so bad. And this version really works and soaks out any oil. Even when I went to bed I could still feel the powder in my hair!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails