Tuesday 22 November 2011

Boi-ing!!!

Hi Guys!

I wanted to share my recent purchase with you all. I got this concealer (Benefit's Boi-ing) from the Boots counter in Westfield Stratford City.

It was £16 but I have been wanting this forever and I've run out of concealer (my clinique's line smoothing concealer) so I thought I'd treat myself and try this out.

This only comes in 3 shades, shade 2 was too light for me (cos you know I like my bronzer!) so I got shade 3 which is dark for me, but once my foundation is on I'm totally fine. I think this is the case because I'm not using this for my under eye area but for my blemishes (pizza face) and most of that crap is around my cheek and jaw area.

The big question - was it worth £16? No. I've only used it two days and though it's not awful it is NOT industrial strength. I appreciate my skin is on the extreme side of bad but any clinique concealer works it magic, as does Laura Mercier's secret concealer.

It has got a lovely creamy consistency which makes it a joy to blend and there's no dragging (which is really important if you are using it on the eye area) and the coverage is really good - for about 5 minutes. Ok, 5 minutes is a lie but it really doesn't last. I am not one of those people who expects their make up to last 16 hours/24 hours but seriously, this lasts a few hours which is not good for a product this price.

So? I've put Clinique line smoothing concealer on my birthday wishlist and....I don't know. Obviously I am not going to chuck it, I will use it up eventually. Hopefully before I turn 50 years old!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails