Tuesday 22 November 2011

Jamie Oliver is Crusty

Hi Guys!

Random post but I wanted to rave about this product.

Before I start though, just wanted to say, I love Jamie Oliver. And I do not think he is crusty!

Basically medium size pots of "crust" that you can use on chicken, fish, whatever you want! The red tub is piri piri crust and the yellow tub is a lemon herb crust.

I've used the piri piri curst on some chicken breast and it is really yummy and so easy! What I do (a few trial and errors) is get my chicken and season it with all purpose seasoning and pepper, and a tiny tiny bit of salt. I then pop it in the oven (covered in foil) for about 25 mins, I then take it out the oven, flip the chicken oven and pat the crust on and then put it back in the oven under the foil for 10 mins, and then take the foil off and finish it off in the oven for another 10 minutes. It's not the quickest way to cook chicken I know but this is a fail safe way for me. I'm not a great cook, but a bit of patience means I don't get food poisoning, and the chicken isn't nasty choke choke dry!


1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails