Sunday 13 November 2011

Chitter Chatter


Hi Guys!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I've got a cold and was feeling terrible but feeling a bit more alive now. Just an update post really.

My wardrobe is bursting and so is my shoe cupboard. I am a hoarder and am trying to get rid of my crap. The pumps above are finally going to heaven.....but now i need replacements in case an outfit needs a red patent gold chain pump!

Not been cooking too much because my food cupboards are empty (its obvious which cupboards make a priority!) But I made the above dinner in about 15-20mins and didn't have to buy anything apart from the greens! Lamb chops have been frozen for ages, mash came out of a packet (add boiling water) and then just steamed the green beans and mange tout. Yummy :)

What is that? It is my sock :) I just woke up today and it hit me that 'omg its winter and it's nearly christmas' so that meant I had to wear my christmas socks. I'm sure i blogged about my socks last year but i love them. Purchased a pack of christmas socks in 2003 when i went to university and i am still wearing them every winter. They make me happy :)

Also in preparation for winter, my winter faux furs!!!

[ABOVE] A fur small fur collar, £3.99 from ebay, it's a small fur with black ribbon tie. It's cute but not great for me to be honest, I think my neck and face are too fat. Oh well.

[BELOW] A biiiiiig fur collar, £11.99 from ebay in the colour black racoon. I love this, it is so gorgeous!! As soon as i took this out the package I went online and ordered a plain black one too. Def my winter fashion crush of 2011 :)

Other things:

Remember my Natural Collection haul? Not happy. Products still work as my reviewed said but unfortunately it broke me out really really bad :(

I've been lazy with taking my vitamins (vitamin c and the all important calcium) and it's really taken a toll on my nails. Not sure if you could see in yesterday's ring post but my nails are really long at the moment but there's one finger nail which (from yesterday) has started dying on me. It's weak and flaky. I've never experienced this before. Gonna cut my nails today and get back on the calcium wagon.

My friend at work got the tan focco and i want one. Or to be honest if I had the spare money I would buy another black one. I remember the days when I did that without thinking twice. Oh to be young and irresponsible again. At least I am still vain, shallow and materialistic :) lol

I did my first ever online grocery shop about a fortnight ago! Gonna be a long one.......shall post seperately i think. Tesco Haul ;)

Takecare everyone xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails