Sunday 13 November 2011

Film CLub

Been watching loads of films over the past few weeks. Here's a quick review:

Friends with benefits - I really enjoyed this, and much better then its counterpart No Strings Attached. This was actually quite funny and the characters actually had a character as opposed to cardboard actors.

Cars 2 - You need to have watched Cars 1 to enjoy Cars 2. If you loved Cars 1 you will enjoy the sequal. Just a good movie to have on, not going to change your life. (OMG I am an almost 27 year old woman passing judgement on an animation about talking cars!!!)

Thor - I enjoyed it, but probably because of the Ppppwwwoooaaaarrrr factor! A very easy film to watch and suitable for the whole family. Despite how bloody fit Thor is there's no hanky panky so no cringe factor.

What's your number? - Def don't watch this with your parents. This movie made me fall in love with Chris Evans (not the ginger one!) because he spends a lot of time topless (and bottomless - hands/towel covering his modesty). It's a stupid film but funny, just as you would expect from Anna Faris. I wouldn't pay to watch this film, and I wouldn't watch it again but I did enjoy it. Nothing to love or hate.

In Time - OMG!!! I loved this film so much. I can't believe the reviews it got weren't good. The acting was fine, the storyline was amazing. I really enjoyed the premise of this. A must see film!

Bad teacher - Another Justin Timbalake film (he must be raking it in this year!) and another film which didn't get great reviews but I really enjoyed it, I was laughing loads. Cameron Diaz doing what she does best, sexy and silly, a bit rude and crude. It's not an oscar winning movie but it's great for a saturday night armed with pizza and diet coke.

Harry Potter (half blood prince, and deathly hallows 1 and 2) - Hhhmm. Don't really know what to say. I watched all 3 one after another, this might have been a mistake - Potter overload. I don't think a franchise like this can be critiqued to be honest, if you've followed the films then you have to watch them all don't you? Even if the last three was a showing of a black screen for 12 hours you still have to watch lol

Abduction - As a dedicated member of Team Jacob I had to watch Taylor Lautner's newish film. Def a film for the teens, but I enjoyed it. A teenage action film. Also, I am in love with Lily Collins, she is beautiful!

.....i think that's it.......!? Wow, that's 10 in the past 3 weekends!

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen "Country Strong"? We watched it yesterday and LOVED it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I haven't Anonymous, I'll have a look into it, thanks for the recomendation :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails