Monday 28 November 2011

NOTD: half and half (plus sneak peek elf nail polishes)

Hi Guys!

A nail of the day for you all; probably nail of the week since the glitter is a b*tch to get off (sometimes I'm too lazy to use the foil method and just pick away at the polish naughty naughty)

Since it is my birthday week I've gone for a half nude and half glitter look.

I started off with a base coat and then once dried applied 3 layers of my new Elf nail polish in 'innocent'.

Once everything was dry (you need time and a lot of patience for this look as in total I've got on 8 layers of polish on) I painted half my nail freehand with a glitter polish (my fav sparkling diamonds by LA Colors).

On my left hand I painted the right side of each nail and on my right hand I painted the left side of each nail.

And that's it, really easy to do if you've got the time, and a festive look if it's not your birthday week ;)

Also!! A sneak peek at the polishes I got in my big elf haul the other day:

Innocent

Nude

Desert Haze

Mod Mauve

Smoky Brown

and

Mango Madness (shock horror it's not from the nude/beige/brown family!!!)


I shall slowly introduce them to my blog via NOTD's as I'm a bit too lazy to paint my nails, blog, clean my nails, paint my blogs etc etc

Ok..........bye!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails