Saturday 5 May 2012

TAG: 10 Little Secrets

Hello Guys :)

How is everyone? Today I'm going to do a tag (started by youtube's beautycrush) and of course I tag all of you to do it too :)

1. What is one product that makes you feel like a million dollars?
Eye liner. If I was dressed in designer togs complete with accessories, bling and professional hair and make up, I would not feel a million dollars without eyeliner. 

2. What is your skincare secret? / A passed down skin care tip
I don't have a skincare secret. But my mum always told me to a) make sure all my make up is off my face at bedtime but b) be gentle on the eye area. 

3. Share your hair care secret?
I think that with hair, the less you do the better. Otherwise, in terms of a tip I would say use as less as heat as you can. I try to let my hair dry naturally as long as possible before blow drying and unless it's a special day I'll only straighten the top layers and front rather then torture my whole head of hair. 

4. What is your biggest diet rule?
HAHAHAHA I won't be a hypocrite and tell you what to eat. 

5. Any workout tips?
Same as above. 

6. Which perfume is your secret weapon?
Victoria Beckham! It's lush and people do comment on it and it's definitely a secret!

7. Show us a clothing item of yours which always turns heads
I can't do this one - but I would say 'sexy dress photo 5' which has been on this blog a few times. It's just a plain black work dress but the shape and fit is nice.

8. What is your most treasured piece of jewellery?
I have a penny coin instead a gold case that my dad got made for me. I don't wear it but I treasure it. 

9. Who is your style crush?
My style crush is.....Diane Kruger. A bit random but I like her feminine style. Stylish and modern but often lady like with a twist. I like her hair too. 

10. Tell us something we don't know about you.
Shall I keep this fashion/beauty based? I have really fat ear lobes (thanks daddy) and so I can't wear studs because they point upwards rather then face forwards. 

That's it from me xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails