Saturday 5 May 2012

TAG: 7 Deadly Sins

[Edit: Started this in February but...oops!]

Hi Guys,

This is the latest beauty tag going round blogs and vlogs so here's my go:

GREED: YOUR CHEAPEST BEAUTY PRODUCT

My cheapest beauty products would be my LA Colors nail polish at 99p a bottle. Also, MUA black matte eyeshadow in shade 20 is also 99p and beyond amazing.

WRATH: WHICH BEAUTY PRODUCT MADE YOU SEE RED?

Primer, every single bloody primer. I must be allergic to an ingredient (probably the silicone) but when I first started my make up journey I wanted the whole shebang, a 'proper face', primer base, concealer, foundation, setting powder but now I've given up on the primer cos it makes me literally see red when I'm looking at my reflection:(


GLUTTONY: WHAT IS THE YUMMIEST PRODUCT YOU EVER TRIED?

I think 90% of people have said the same thing but Lush's lipscrub in bubblegum is literally yummy. It's just sugar and....stuff.....hope it is safe to eat cos I definitely consumed some!


SLOTH: WHICH BEAUTY ROUTINE DO YOU REGULARLY SKIP BECAUSE YOU CAN'T BE BOTHERED?

I'm pretty good with my beauty routine as I find it really relaxing actually, taking off my mask at the end of the day calms me down and helps me unwind.

But there was one thing I didn't do, not out of laziness but because I was a bit confused about it - toner.

Strangely enough I've just started using toner, or Clinique's Clarifying Lotion to be more precise, for just over a week now ,simply because I've had a bottle laying around for ages and am trying to use stuff up.

I'm still confused about what it does, all I know is a) it stings my face like crazy and b) it hasn't broken me out, so I shall continue to use it til I finish, and then I'll be back to sloth :)

[Edit: Now been using toner - most days- for 4 months and it's great!]

Something I neglect is my feet. When I was younger I'd scrub away at the heel and cream them etc. I cannot remember the last time I creamed my feet! I do always paint my toenails though, so my feet look ok from afar :)


PRIDE: WHICH BEAUTY PRODUCT MAKES YOU (OVERLY) SELF CONFIDENT?

Eyeliner. If I could only use one product then I'd pick eyeliner. Without it my face has no focal point. I'm just a round yellow blob with a blob red nose and big blob lips. Eyeliner gives my face a balance I feel.

LUST: WHAT BEAUTY HABIT OR PRODUCT IS AN INSTANT SEX-APPEAL HIT FOR YOU?

I don't understand the question....Does this mean what makes me feel sexy or what makes someone else sexy?

Assuming that I'm on the right track - I need eyeliner to feel sexy (cos it makes me closer to confident) and then perfume - even though I can't spell it I'd hope I smell nice for others.

For the 'someone else' - well for a guy their not really going to be wearing many beauty products unless goth/emo, so I'd just say clean and fresh. No Mr Twit with food in his beard!


ENVY: WHAT IS THE BEAUTY PRODUCT YOU'D LIKE TO AFFORD ONE DAY?

A Lippmann nail polish. I really want one for the sake of me. And also Nars Albatross highlighter. These are things that I could realistically buy one day.

If I was rich(er) I would really like to be able to afford a full set of creme de la mer products for myself and my mum. Or even one pot each but even that would be £400 for 2 big tubs. Holy moly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails