Sunday 21 October 2012

Autumn 2012 favourites

It's been a while since I've done any sort of in and out post so....here we go! First up is X Factor. To be honest I haven't been into X Factor that much this year, it's a bit boring and blah blah. And I am getting a bit too old to enjoy the eye candy that is Union J (I love me some pretty boys!). But I am supporting and even voting for RYLAN! Yes. I am the idiot who is voting for him to stay. Don't hate, appreciate!
The above pic is of my new obsession. Body butters from 99p store. OMG. This stuff is good stuff and it's 99p for god's sake! I think raspberry is my favourite because people always say I smell yummy when I use it. Honey and milk is awful. Truly awful - someone told me I smelt like rotten yoghurt. Yeah.
This past month or so I've been having the worst skin. Like, really really bad. I don't know what happened and I'm trying to sort it out but I think I just need to chop of my head and start again!!! But that might be a bit painful, so I did buy some freederm gel. Half price at Superdrug. I'm still not worthy of a Vogue cover but it has calmed down my spots somewhat. And I love how it stings when you put it on. Die spots die!!!
These wipes are from Wilkinsons. I love their wipes but I usually use the normal fragrance free one but due to the awful face I thought I'd give tea tree a go. To be honest I don't notice a difference. But these are super cheap (2 packs for £1) so I can't imagine that the tea tree ratio to tap water would be very high lol But psychologically I feel like I am doing something. Makes sense to me.

Clusters. You need to try these. Heaven. Addictive.
Operation shampoo/keep my hair is still ongoing. I got the shampoo and conditioner for 99p each at the 99p store (my favourite shop lol). Love it. Didn't cause my hair to fall out excessively, didn't irritate my scalp, hair wasn't overly fry. I've finished this now and have a new shampoo and conditioner to try (I'm getting braver with each successful shampoo). I think heads and shoulders had too much silicone and sulphates so I'm label stalking, which is hard when the instructions are in Russian. Will keep you updated.
I saved the best until last. My ultimate favourite. Hailing from South Korea - T.O.P, rapper from Kpop's Big Bang. I think I'll write about my new found obsession (Kpop in general, not just Top) and share the love. I've even learned to speak a bi of Korean. Obsessed I tell ya!Anyway, as the Korean's would say: Annyeong!!! Byyyee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails