Saturday 23 February 2013

Another random beauty tag



Hello! It's me again. Do you like the Lindt that is as big as my head?! Another random beauty tag for you. I'm sure pictures and product info would have been handy but maybe next time. I was just enjoying typing so much and didn't want to stop.

1. Where do you store your makeup?


Make up is stored on top, under and inside my make up table (the malm from Ikea cos I am that much of a sheep).

2. How many makeup products do you own?

I don't think it's very polite to ask a lady this question!!! ;) I'm the queen of bulk buying so although I don't use a lot of products daily, I have a shit load. Between 1-100 is a safe estimate I think?


3. How many makeup products do you actually use daily?


2 foundations
2 concealers
2 (sometimes 3!) mascaras
Eyeliner
Eyeshadow
Eyebrow something
Clear mascara
Powder
Blusher or bronzer

And very seldomly do I use a lip product.
Wow that looks like a lot no wonder why I'm always late/I look so orange!

4. How many eyeliners do you own?


Jeez. Maybe 15?! 20?! It's just one of those things you keep buying and never throw away. Plus I love eyeliner it's def the one product I'd pick over the rest. I need eyeliner.

5. How many foundations do you own?

Maybe 10? Because of bulk buying and being an awkward colour.

7. How many concealers do you own?

Four. Laura Mercier, benefit, collection 2000 and natural collection (used as
Eyelid primer. Oh crap, plus two Clinique's and an aldi one. Seven. But I use them all really often. And this face needs concealing!

8. How many Mascaras do you own?


7 in use. I like using loads of different ones altogether, it works best for me.

9. How many Lip Glosses do you own?


Maybe 15? But I dont even really use them but my mum loves buying lipgloss and she doesn't wear it either. But one of my beauty aims this year is to use them up. Ive plopped a handful in my draw
at work and instead of reaching for my Vaseline I try to apply lipgloss instead. Unfortunately this means I have also rubbed lipgloss onto my face and eaten it too. Vaseline is much lower maintenance and yummier.

10. How many Lipsticks do you own?


Maybe only 5-10. Thank god I'm not addicted to lip products cos I see some girls be going cray cray over that shizzle!

11. How many nail polish do you own?


Oh crap. Didn't realise this was the next question. My name is Penny and I am a hypocrite and I'm cray cray about nail polish. I tried to count the other day actually but once I reach 99 I stopped. I def have under 150. I think. I hope.

12. How many Eyeshadows or Eyeshadow palettes do you own?


I like this question! Doesn't make me look too bad. I have 5, and two are the same (back up eyeshadow).

13. How many Perfumes do you own?


I probably have too much perfume for someone who is anosmic but they loom pretty. I think a perfume collection post might be due yaaaay(!!)

Ok bye xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails