Saturday 23 February 2013

Bubble Tea!



Hi Guys!

I promised L a post and she'll probably curse me when she sees this exciting post lol but my brain is a bit waaaaah so I thought I'd just kind of do a practice run sort of post...

My current obsession is bubble tea! Totally overpriced but I like the novelty of it and during these miserable times bubble tea always makes me smile :)

It's a tea based drink (green, black or white) and usually comes in either a fruit tea or milk tea version (but you can also get loads of other versions including alcohol based at certain places). And the bubbles are tapioca balls and are chewy ....and you gotta try one!

Wow this post has absolutely no point to it whatsoever. I guess this is just me sharing my favourite drink with you all...so ciao ciao for now xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails