Wednesday 6 February 2013

Great Expectations tag 2013

Hello. Hi. Aloha. 

It has been a tough few months for me, but maybe I'll tell you another time.I am here now and bring you a  belated tag for the new year (holy cow it's nearly March 2013?!?!).

Created by youtube's britpopprincess, here are my answers to the Great Expectations tag.



1. Beauty Bad Habit to Get Rid Of...
I can't think of anything beyond spots. I'm good at moisturising and taking off my make up at night. But I can't stop touching (murdering) my spots. Delightful!

2. Beauty Secret to Add This Year...
Tangle teezer! I haven't even had this a week and my life is already better for having it (does that make sense?!) will do a review soon. But long story short, get one!

3. Last Years Beauty Favorite...
Dove Pro Age shampoo. Glamorous I know but really like this shampoo. Make up wise....mua black eyeshadow? (shade 20). Not exciting but I wear it everyday and I can't imagine what I'd use instead of it.

4. Beauty/Body Goal for 2013...
I'm not going to even lie and say 'lose weight'. Cos I'm greedy and lazy. Beauty goal is to sort my hair out. It's definitely falling out less and I just need to keep looking after it and hopefully soon enough it will be my (literal) shining glory once more.

5. Last Years Biggest Fashion Mistake...
Hands down my biggest fashion mistake was me in a maxi skirt. I got called so many mean names and I still insisted on rocking that. And oops I just bought another maxi last week hahaha It's only clothes man, chill out!

6. This Years Fashion Trend Prediction...
Is black and white a trend?! A trend that never ends? And sweaters. Jumpers.

7. This Years Fashion Must have...
I have no idea. But I loved all the pleather, metal hardware, fur and leopard print we've been wearing. I don't want to wear a pastel dress covered in daisies. Please!!!

8. Last Years Happiest moment/biggest Achievement...
This was my happiest moment and also biggest achievement and actually something on the bucket list I posted on here ages ago...I went to a music concert in Wembley. The fact that I managed to get all the way to Wembley was a big achievement already but the concert..it was bloody amazing. I don't know if I could do it again but it was great. This is going to be a bit wtf, but I went to see kpop boyband Big Bang and wow fantastic baby (you'd get that if you were a big bang fan!). So I'm happy cos the concert was mind blowingly good and cos ...I went to a bloody concert in an enclosed space yay me!

9. Last Years Biggest Challenge...
The reason why I've been away; my mum was really ill. Biggest challenge ever.

10. This Years key Resolution...
Linked to the above miserable event; live love and laugh. I'm fabulous at laughing but not so great at loving and even worse at living. To be honest at times I only know I'm alive cos I'm breathing. Alive but not living. And blah blah blah

11. Any Motto/Advice for the Year...
Oh, I guess it's also live, love, laugh too!
Be sensible though! (omg I'm such a grandma)

Well that's it! First kinda proper post for a long while. It's hard getting back into the flow of thing, I've been closed up for a long while but my blog and the crap I talk about is part of me living and part of me loving stuff so I'm going in the right direction I think. I hope it was ok!

Virtual hugs xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails