Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone!

Hope you are surrounded by chocolate eggs and people you love.

I'm surrounded by nail polish so I'm happy :)

Couldn't be bothered with painting on cute bunnies and chicks so I've just gone for pastels this Easter.

I used:

No 7 - 60's mini skirt (all fingers as a base) It's a creamy bone colour. Used as an actual colour I would need about 4-5 coats for an opaque finish so I just use. It as a base for light colours to 'pop'.

Ciate - purple sherbet - free with a magazine. Love the colour but it's very sheer. I would be crying if I had paid the full rrp. But for the price of a mag, 3 coats over a block base is gorgeous.

Barry M - lemon ice cream and peach melba - beautiful pale yellow and peach. Pastels are always hard to work with so for the price I can't complain too much. 2-3 coats over a block base and you're good to go.

Miss Sporty - no name - a bright light blue, absolutely gorgeous and opaque in one coat. And it was £1.99. Bloody amazing.

Rimmel - peppermint - a lovely fresh minty green. Opaque in 1-2 coats. Looming forward to wearing this to death come the sunshine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails