Sunday 17 March 2013

New Purse - DKNY leopard print

Hello!

Hope everyone is well :) And wishing those of you who celebrate it a Happy St Patrick's Day!

The other week the family went to Bicester Village, which is a outlet shopping place in Bicester, Oxfordshire.

It was absolutely freezing (it was snowing and I was not dressed for snow). And my dad was there so I didn't go too crazy but think I'll need to make another trip for a proper look around.

One of the things I got and was worth the cold was my new purse.

Apart from when I was very young, I've always had a Louis Vuitton purse and I think because of that it's been difficult for me to find a new purse I like because I guess, once you've had an LV why would you want anything else? (Thanks mum for making my life so hard haha!!!). But saying that I've had the same 4 purses for the last decade and I have been wanting something else. And hello hello new purse!

It's a black leather DKNY purse with a hairy leopard print flap. 8 card slots on the inside and a mid coin zipped bit. And a detachable chain. And....it was rrp £115 and I got it for £25. Yes sir.

So pros and cons?

Pros: it was a bloody bargain and it's got some leopard print going on.

Cons: I don't like the flap style purse, I miss using a zip around. Also, because of this its a smaller size than I am used to. I am not a fan of DKNY but the logo is relatively small.

What: when I was in the shop I found the chain extremely amusing (I dunno) but in real life I have no idea why it's there. Would you seriously carry the purse as a tiny handbag?

So? I'm happy with my new purse :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails