Saturday 22 June 2013

TAG: 100 random questions

 Hello Guys!

Me and my bloody tags again! This tag is off youtube and is 100 random questions and.....here I go :)


1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Doors have to be open. When I was younger and living back at my parents I had a built in wardrobe put into my bedroom (I miss it sooo much!). On the first night I was sleeping and there was an almighty crash and bang, and it was from INSIDE the wardrobe. Holy crap. Holy holy crap. I was so scared I couldn't scream. I couldn't move. And no way was I going to look inside the wardrobe. I swear I spent the whole night awake in the dark staring into the direction the bang came from, just waitng for a psycho murderer to jump out. In the morning I gathered my courage and went to face 'the psycho'; erm....the rail had buckled under the weight of all my clothes and broke, and that's what the noise was. But anyway, ever since then I sleep with the doors open so that if there is a noise or psycho I can just face it/them and then sleep.

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?

Hell yeah! If the hotel doesn't nail it down, I assume it's a gift.

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?

Out. I do not like to feel restricted whilst sleeping. I like to bust out my break dancing moves when i'm sleeping and sometimes some kick boxing if I've had a restless day.

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No......but they don't nail them babies down so maybe I'll soon be the owner of a street sign. Actually, I think I am talking about the roadwork type signs.

5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes!!!! Best thing ever. I am post it queen at work. Pink one's of course. But if I'm dealing with someone I'm not keen on I'll use blue one's.

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I always cut out coupons (vouchers right?) and I do try my best to use them but sometimes I'll be digging around in my purse and find a coupon that expired 4 months ago. Gutted.

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
A big bear. I'd be scared and I'd probably die but the one on one thing appeals to me much more. Thinking about a swarm of bees just makes me feel claustrophobic and what if one goes up my nose? YUCK!

8. Do you have freckles?
Nope.

9. Do you always smile for pictures?
I do usually smile/grimace. I try to pout but then I always say 'cheese' if instructed to do so.

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Filing nails in public areas.

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Quite often.  And I absolutely hate it if you don't end on a whole step (like, say you take 12 equal steps and then there one step left to take but its not as equal spaced as the other........yeah)

12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
13. What about pooped in the woods?
Answering Q12 and 13 together. I ve not 'gone potty' in the woods. I am really good at keeping that stuff in the toilet.

14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
More of a prancer than a dancer.

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No. That's unhygienic and inconsiderate.

16. How many people have you slept with this week?
None.

17. What size is your bed?
Double. But I don't understand how other people fit. I'm 5 feet 3 1/2 inches tall and there is about 2 inches spare at the foot of the bed. How do people, say 5 ft 8", sleep in a standard bed?

18. What is your Song of the week?
2pm's ADTOY (kpop song). The MV is funny (bad sexy funy) but the song is actually really decent.

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Of course it is.

20. Do you still watch cartoons?
No, but probably because I don't watch much TV at all.

21. Whats your least favorite movie?
Well, the only movie I've watched and walked out of a cinema for was George of the Jungle.

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
 This is hard! I'm probably thinking too much into it but because the world us changing so quickly in this concrete land I'm scared I won't have access to my hidden treasure in a decade or so. Like, I was going to bury it in the park but that will probably be concreted over and turn into a shopping mall and then.....omg I'm stressed now!

23. What do you drink with dinner?
Dilute orange juice. Or blackcurrent dilute juice if I'm with A. Or diet coke if I'm having a takeaway.

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
At home, ketchup and mayonnaise. At Mc D's, sweet and sour and recently loving BBQ sauce. 

25. What is your favorite food?
Chicken wings!

26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Hairspray. 

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My mum.

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I was a Brownie.

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
I don't think I'd ever be asked. 

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I write motivational post it notes to myself all the time. And they can get pretty long. Does that count?

31. Can you change the oil on a car?
No. I wouldn't know where to start.

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
I don't drive, so no. 

33. Ran out of gas?
No.

34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Something with chicken in it. Chicken stuffing, black pepper and a posh salad mmmm

35 Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Pizza or chinese takeaway :) Or if that's not available - a skinny bacon, cheese, fried egg toastie.

36. What is your usual bedtime?
9pm ish

37. Are you lazy?
Yes I'm lazy, It's taken me 1 year to get to question 37! lol

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I was a cat. Cat mask over my NHS glasses. Scary.

39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Rat

40. How many languages can you speak?
2 - Thai and English.

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Nope.

42..Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
No idea what a lincoln log is so Lego.

43. Are you stubborn?
I'm not sure actually. I'm very.....set in my ways.

44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
No idea, I don't watch either.

45. Ever watch soap operas?
I watch Hollyoaks. I love it. And I'm not ashamed. Well, I'm a bit ashamed. Am I too old to watch Hollyoaks?

46. Afraid of heights?
A bit. Not terribly but if I was very very high up and there wasn't a substantial barrier of some kind my legs do turn to jelly but I think that level of fear is just common sense.

47. Sing in the car?
Hell yeah!

48. Dance in the shower?
No.

49. Dance in the car?
Not really.

50. Ever used a gun?
Nope.

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
I dunno.

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
No. Skilled.

53. Is Christmas stressful?
Mine isn't stressful as most. I only buy gifts for my family (mum, dad and brother) and SF's 2 kids and then Xmas dinner is just my family and is either at my parent's house or penny palace. And my mum isn't a great cook, especially with roast type food (my parents only eat roast once a year at xmas) so when it's my turn to cook it's not a stress at all.

54. Ever eat a pierogi?
I had to google this....never eaten one before but I guess I would. Looks a bit bland though.

55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Apple!

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
A librarian or a teacher. Yeah I was a bundle of fun(!)

57. Do you believe in ghosts?
I guess so. I'm definitely scared of ghosts!

58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
All the time.

59. Take a vitamin daily?
Loads.

60. Wear slippers?
Yes....but usually end up losing one and hobbling along with only one slipper

61. Wear a bath robe?
I don't often wear one; the joys of living alone. But my dad likes to buy me a pink one every christmas so I do wear them when it's chilly and I need a virtual robe hug from my dad :)

62. What do you wear to bed?
I wear a nightie. Cannot wear bottoms, make me feel suffocated.

63. First concert?
My one and only concert - kpop's Bigbang. It was amazing. One thing ticked off my bucket list.

64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
I'm English so no idea.

65. Nike or Adidas?
Nike! The brand of my youth.

66.Cheetos Or Fritos?
Again, I'm English, no idea.

67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Oooooh this is hard. Sunflower seeds, because they hold good memories for me. Me and my mum use to have sunflower seed opening contests. Random.

68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
Nope.

69. Ever take dance lessons?
Yes.

70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
No.

71. Can you curl your tongue?
Yes

72. Ever won a spelling bee?
No

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes, when I got my first promotion at Next.

74. Own any record albums?
Not technicallly.

75. Own a record player?
No.

76. Regularly burn incense?
No

77. Ever been in love?
No

78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Someone pretty who can dance and doesn't like to wear too many clothes

79. What was the last concert you saw?
see 63

80.Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot english tea

81.Tea or coffee?
Tea

82. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Huh?

83.Can you swim well?
Nope

84.Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes...don't you just shut your mouth?

85. Are you patient?
Nope

86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
DJ

87.Ever won a contest?
I don't think I've ever won anything major. I have won random stuff but nothing that I'm goingto have mentioned on my tombstone.

88. Ever have plastic surgery?
I have never. I wonder if it was free and didn't hurt if I would get it done. I would want to change so much about myself, but then would I still be me?

89. Which are better black or green olives?
Tough...but I'll go for green.

90.Can you knit or crochet?
No, but I wanted to learn to knit so that I could make myself a blanket sized scarf.

91. Best room for a fireplace?
I'm not a fireplace person but I'll say bedroom.

92. Do you want to get married?
Not really. Which is a bit crap in my culture. But I have understanding parents so it's no biggie.

93. If married, how long have you been married?
N/A

94. Who was your HS crush?
HS? Is that high school? My first was called...ahemcoughryancoughiloveyouforevercoughahemwhat

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
YES. I can't control myself.

96. Do you have kids?
No.

97. Do you want kids?
No.

98. What's your favorite color?
Black. And if you won't accept that answer (is this being graded?!) then...pink.

99. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes. I miss so many people right now.

100. Did you watch, Next Great American Band on FOX?
No.




Holy macaroni! This took me one year to finish lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails