Saturday 22 June 2013

Shoes shoes shoes


Hey Guys!
Just a quick post on my new shoes :)
I attended a wedding at short notice and purchased these three pairs of shoes one day before the wedding.

[Above - Newlook £19.99]
These are the shoes I actually wore to the wedding but they were actually the pair I liked the least and I was going to return them. But after putting on my last minute.com outfit these shoes looked decent on, and they were comfortable. And the fact they were the cheapest out of the three was a bonus! These shoes don't photograph very well - suede, block heel, small platform, open toed and strappy. And there's the key word strappy. That was my aim when I was making my mad dash around Westfields - straps! 
[Above - Clarks £49.99]

Next up we have these shoes from Clarks. They look much less boring in real life (I promise!) These were the ones I was going to wear but I got into a fizzle and ended up with the wrong size. I started with size 7d. But then got home and remembered that Clarkes do a wider fit. So exchanged them for a 7e. But they were too big. So changed them for a 6.5e. But these were too small. But by then it was too late. Store closed. It was like a tiring bad game of pass the parcel. So I really wanted to wear these but due to my indecisiveness it was a no go. I was really tempted to squeeze my trotters into them but I didn't want to be stuck with a pair of £49.99 shoes that I would never wear again. Refunded. 
[Above - Marks and Spencers £29.99]

Just call me Grandma P!
Ok so these are some boring bog standard granny court shoes but they are exactly what my shoe wardrobe were missing and there is something special about them....

Look at the picture again....that's not just a court shoe you can see. The other pair is a mary jane. Yes!!!! 2 in 1 shoes!!! M&S call these their convertible shoes and I love the idea (you can push back or pull forward the strap - it's not one shoe in each style lmao). I am awful at walking in anything with a slight heel which is why I got so many strap shoes. But at the same time my chunky leg doesn't always suit a strap. With this shoe I can mary jane it when walking around and then court shoe it up when I'm just posing around.

I haven't worn this yet but I think it's a good price for a comfortable heel in a classic style. Perfect for work and funerals.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails