Tuesday 18 June 2013

May and June favourites


Hello Kitty tissue box. Was bidding on this (eBay) and lost by 20p. I was not happy and ended up  buying it for £2.99, Waiting for it to come from Hong Kong. Extremely excited :)
June was Frappy Week aka Starbucks' Frappucino Happy Hour Week. I drank about 10 frappes that week. And yeah I drank 3 on the last day. And yeah I felt sick.
I am much more a savoury person than a sweet person - chicken wings over cake anyday but  totally loving this chocolate bar. The cookie bit is heaven and the crunchy bit is heaven too. If you like sweet stuff and haven't tried this - where have you been?! Go go go !
I want this. That's all that is to be said. I'm spending all my time googling for this Alexander McQueen leopard print envelop card holder. It's sold out everywhere. I want this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails