Tuesday 18 June 2013

Still orange







So a few weeks after using the Wild Ombre Kit I wanted to tone down the orange slightly and ideally go a bit lighter so I used this Perfect 10 dye kit in Light Ash Blonde. And no, I was not hoping to be as blonde as the photo; I'm not that stupid.



Same old same old. Slapped the dye over the orange, wrapped it in foil. Perfect 10, 20, 30, washed it out at 40 minutes before all my hair broke off. Very excited at this point.

Nothing has happened. I am still orange. If you wanted to be generous  you might say it's a bit less brassy. But realistically there's no change to type about. I think that I might need to bleach one more time. It's risky though so I will definitely leave it for about 2 month and see how we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails