Sunday 21 July 2013

Mini Haul and OOTD

Hello hello!

I had a dress down day at work and picked up a few casual pieces that I thought I'd share with you. It's been so long since I've posted an ootd!!



I wore a new look oversized t shirt (£6) with a elephant head printed in the front paired with very light blue Eden jeggings from Dorothy Perkins (£23). Paired with a black bucket bag and very old primark sandals. Probably not a great shoe choice since the ankle detail clashes with the light blue but I haven't unearthed my summer footwear yet so these were the only option at hand.


As well as the elephant print (close up below)  I also got a bright heart print t pic above - also £6 from new  look). This is quite bright and casual for me but I'm trying to embrace the sunshine.

And that's it. How is your summer wardrobe looking? Mine is...black and wintery. Hate summer dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails