Sunday 21 July 2013

Mulberry Haul




Hi. This is a bit unexpected for the both of us isn't it? It's not a mulberry haul really, it's just one piece. But one piece more than I ever thought I'd be blogging about. I'll be honest now, this is being returned, because I got a 'better' item. But that will be shared with you another day ;)

It's a credit slip holder that I wanted to use as an Oyster card holder. Space for 5 cards (2 front, 2 back and one middle).

It's in mulberry pink and in the softest goat leather. It honestly feels like heaven. But I really wanted a proper card holder and something a bit more substantial. So that's why it is being returned :(

Rrp £100 and I got mine from the store in Stratford Westfields. Posh innit lol On a side note, the customer service was great. Much better than my next experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails