Saturday 17 August 2013

Dorothy Perkins ankle boots


I'M SO HAPPY!!!

I've been wanting to jump on the cut out boot trend for a while now but frankly couldn't afford what I'd seen. Then I saw these ankle boots in DP for £35! They obviously look quite cheap but I love them!!! And...with a few online discount codes I got them for £25!!!!!!!!!

The heel height is perfect for me - comfortable enough to walk to and from work but high enough to stop me being a total dude. The cut out if showy enough but not impractical - my feet didn't get wet in the rain. I love the wrap around strap and the gold hardwear. I'm sure that you will see this in many OOTD's soon! The only thing I don't like is personal to me but I'll tell you anyway - these are a size 7 and a tiny bit big for more, so there is a lot of stomping going on. But I even enjoy stomping, reminds me that I have my new booties on :)

Are you starting to get ready for autumn yet? I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails