Saturday 17 August 2013

World Wide Webb


Hello :)

Just a quick disorganised post. Excuse the mess but [above] wanted to share with you an outfit I'm enjoying wearing. It's still dress down at work and the overly hot weather seems to have left us, so this outfit works really well. Black skinny jeans, oversize denim shirt (newlook inspire), red zara studded shoes.
 Casual, but not escaped from the nuthouse casual. 
My friend came to stay with me. Before chillaxing at Penny Palace she had to buy some socks. How cute are these? £1 from newlook!

My friend Webb is the only person to have slept over at Penny Palace (well my mum and brother stayed  a few days but that was out of necessity....they weren't invited and they were swiftly booted out asap). Usually my mum will drop off bed stuff and extra towels when Webb comes to town, but this time I purchased my own Webb pack. Double duvet and a pair of pillows from Argos - less than £12, and this cute totally un-Penny duvet cover was from...Morrisns!!! It was only £12. I decided to get something bright and cheesy so that it'd be easily identifiable as Webb's stuff -  as all my bed stuff are plain white. My other friend A kindly gave me one of those sucky vacuum bags to put all of Webb's stuff in. I haven't tested it out yet as Webb is due to visit again soon so I thought that I might as well wait until she's out of the country before packing her stuff away until next year. It's a great idea though - the reason why I never kept her stuff with me in the first place was due to space - lack of it - so hopefully this will only take up a tiny bit of drawer space.

Hope you're enjoying August!
x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails