Saturday 3 August 2013

My Miu Miu love <3




Hello hello! I told you that I had a better treat and here it is!!! My much wanted and loved miu miu travel card holder :)

Some people think I'm crazy but I'm a bag/purse type lover so I know that this will serve me well and be much used. I take it out everyday and it's not sitting in a box gathering dust and I'm happy with my purchase.

This is exactly what I wanted - pink, cute, bit tacky and an actual card holder as opposed to a single bill credit slip holder (like the mulberry). I only keep my Oyster card in it at the moment but if I was ever to go out I could pop some cash and cards in it too. 

I went to the miu miu store in new bond street and honestly the service and experience was pretty shit. But I think I took the smug arseholes attitudes quite well - I knew what I wanted and knew I was paying it, so I was not going to let any mofo in too much hair gel scare me!!! 

To be honest I would have not purchased it due to the bad customer service (vote with your feet and purses people) but this item in geranium pink is sold out everywhere so I couldn't afford to walk out. 

But yeah. I'm happy :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails