Sunday 11 August 2013

Outfits of the Week


Hi Guys,

Just a few more outfit of the days - even though it's not super hot anymore it's still dress down at work (tomorrow will be the start of week 3 of dress down - I feel like a student again!).

First up - what a horrid look - literally my face is urgh! But oh well. I'm wearing my newlook inspire neon heart t shirt with my dorothy perkins light bleach eden jeggings. Got some old primark gladiator white and gold sandals on my feet and my new favourite bag. I think this was the most casual I've ever been apart from pj's, 

I really like this outfit - I'm wearing denim so it is dress down but I'm also wearing a lace peplum top so I still feel like 'me'. The jeans are from Very and top is from asos curve (£12.50 in the sale). Paired with nude primark ballet pumps and my new favourite bag again. 

I also liked this outfit; it was really comfortable but still quite 'nice'. Grey skinnies from Very, black dip hem t shirt from Very, red shoes from Zara. 

Here's a close up of my two new favourite items - both gifted by my mummy.

Light tan bag from accessorise - rrp £40 but my mum got it for £6!!!When she gave me this I really didn't like it but once I carried it I haven't switched out bags since.

Red stud shoes with cut out sides and ankle strap (squashed under bag) - what's not to love? Zara and my mum got them for £7.99 in the sale!!!!!!!!!

This is me doing casual bling lol Converse (omg these need their own post!), eden jeans and an oversized t shirt from asos with giant sparkly gems on the shoulders.


Images above and below same OOTD (obviously) - This is my go to when it's over 24 degrees. I know it looks like a lot of black but I can't be wearing hot pants so I like this. Black maxi skirt with slit from Primark, top from H&M (I think it was £3!) and my old primark sandals. 



And I end this post with a boring shot of my primark nude pumps (£4) - I love them.

I'm trying hard not to buy 13442 pairs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails