Saturday 26 October 2013

New make up brushes! Ebay real technique dupes!

Hello hello!

So a few weeks ago I picked up a couple of Real Techniques brushes and i did like them. I was considering picking up the Core Collection but couldn't really justify the price. Whilst I was online browsing reviews to see if it would be worth it I came across a post about some dupe real technique make up brushes available off eBay. And then I googled dupe real technique brushes and read a few good reviews. Got myself on eBay and aftering a bit of umming and arring and tok the plunge and purchased 3 of the brushes. 

The seller I went with was bg4acf and I got my package in 2 weeks - whichis bloody amaxing considering it came from Hong Kong. Postange and packaging was free, and the brushes were £1.87 each. Yes, £1.87! I went with the brushes 01, 02 and 04. (OMG I just checked eBay and they are only £1.84 now lol)

I washed them before I used them and they washed and dried well. I used the stipple brush to put on foundation and I liked it - not super dense but dense enough to make application smooth and easy. I used the contour brush to...contour (perfect size), really nice quality. The other brush is like the expert face brush which I already have but I did dab it around my face to give it a bit of a road test and I like it - none of them are scratchy by the way, and I've not noticed any shedding.

I cannot believe the price I paid and would recommend it - tempted to get even more just for the sake of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails