Sunday 27 October 2013

Halloween: Bloody eyeballs nail of the day

Hello Ghouls andGuys! Happy Halloween!

I wanted to do a spider bun to celebrate theghost and  ghoul season but due to hair cut and colour it just wasn't working out (it would have been a baby blonde spider). Instead  - I decided that some scary bloody eyeballs would satisfy my thirst for blood. Are you scared? If you want to have some scary nails keep on reading!
To get this gruesome look you need 4 colours: white, red, blue and black. And I also used a clear base and top coat. I used my dotting tools to help me out but nail art pens or a toothpick would also work. This is super easy and quick.
Step 1: Paint all your nails in an opaque white.
(I actually used a cream colour with a white on top to get a nice even colour.) 

Step 2: Make blue dots in the middle of each nail
(Of course you could have a different coloured eye - but I'd recommend blue or green for more of a visual impact)
Step 3: Make black dots in the centre of the blue dots
Step 4: Make messy red lines from the outside in. These are the bloody veins.
(I found this really hard but I think the overall look works ok?)
Step 5: Make small white dots off of the black dots

And that's it! Easy peasy!

Do you do anything halloween? Some scary nails? Full out fancy dress?
Happy Halloween ghouls and guys xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails