Saturday 26 October 2013

Review: Sleek blush by 3 in Sugar

Hi guys!
As mentioned in my previous post my mum gave me a blush palette - Sleek's blush by 3 palette in Sugar to be precise.
Sleek is well known for their brilliant quality and great priced make up. Their products are well known for having great colour pay off and this palette doesn't let down their reputation.
Blusher was not a part of my every day face routine previously; partly because I can't get the hang of how/where to apply it and also because red pigment blushes break me out.
My skills haven't improved and red pigments still break me out but since this was gifted and I had happened to buy a new blush brush I thought I'd give it a go....and I haven't looked back since!
I really like this palette and am tempted to buy others. I probably would not have picked this palette out myself but my mum obviously has a better eye than me cos I think these shades are good for my skin tone and perfect for autumn/winter.
Colour wise we have:
Turbinado - my favourite shade on myself - a matte orange. 

Muscovado - a shimmery bronze looking shade but with a reddy tone once applied to the face. Amazing pigmentation - but this also means you need a very very very light hand. 

Demerara - a reddy brown matte shade - I've been using this the least due to the red pigments but it is a gorgeous colour. 



Action shot of the blusher and blush brush! lol

As I've said - I love it -  a palette is usually about £10 but they're 3 for 2 at Superdrugs at the moment. Tempted to get Pumpkin and Lace, and also one of the new contour kits mmmmmm 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails