Sunday 15 December 2013

#adventcalendar days 9-15





Hi Guys!

Another week, another fab bunch of advent calendar goodies :)

Day 9 was what I call a 'scrubbie' but what the label called a 'body polisher'. Learn something new everyday!

Really excited about Day 10 - a balmi. Basically a lip balm but it's packaged so cute and the balm itself is nice snd moisturising. This makes a great stocking filler- fun and functional. 
Day 11 is currently cheekily living in my fruit bowl - fruit pastilles lol
Day 12 - nom nom nom merryteasers

Day 13 - my favourite dry shmapoo - a travel sixe mini batiste. I've been meaning to grab myself a mini size to leave at work so this is perfect. 
Day 14 - nom nom nom an assortment of old school pick n mix! 
And that brings us to Day 15 - I can't believe there's only 10 days left until christmas day!
Today I got a pink face cloth and another merryteaser - oooh I better eat it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails