Wednesday 18 December 2013

Monica Vinader haul and review





Hello Hello!

So excited - a birthday treat - a fiji gold chain bracelet from Monica Vinader.

I've become obsessed with the brand - look out for a few more pieces post Christmas!!!

A solid band, engraved with 'love' in Korean - Saranghae. There's a reason why this was chosen but it'll make more sense once I receive all my pieces... but I like how dainty and pretty it looks. The adjustable part is gold chain but the infamous fiji bracelet comes with a colour string adjustable band.

I'm a big girl so it's no surprise that I have a big wrist (17cm) - this style (as are a lot of the Monica Vinader friendship bracelets) just about fits for a 20cm fitting...if that makes sense.

Totally in love with this and wearing it everyday. Also, I must say, the customer service and shopping experience with the Monica Vinader website is absolutely superb! Thumbs up!!!







1 comment:

  1. Hi was looking for reviews related to Monica Vinader vermeil jewellery pieces. May I know if the vermeil finish lasted on your Fiji bracelet since you got it in 2013? Do share! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails