Tuesday 17 December 2013

Dinner at Zedel


Hi Guys!

I went for dinner in Regent Street's Zedel - a French brasserie. I've never been to a place like this before and had no idea what to expect. What I experienced was great food and an amazing atmosphere. Zedel is surprisingly bigger inside than it looks from the street. The interior is beautiful - gorgeous art deco, glamourous and cool.

Let's just say - food was amazing. I had pate to start, steak for my main and creme brulee for dessert. I also tasted for the first time a bite of steak tar tar and I must say, it was yummy. But I couldn't eat a whole raw cow.

The service was brilliant - I felt welcomed and comfortable. I wasn't  overly bugged but I was never thirsty. This was a treat but I think this might have come up to about £40 for what I ate - and I would say it was worth it and totally recommend it to anymore. 
After dinner we walked down Regent Street towards Bond Street station. The window displays were lovely. If I win the lottery I shall be raiding Hamleys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails