Sunday 29 December 2013

Xmas 2013 haul: beauty products


Hi Everyone!

Welcome to part 2 of my Xmas haul.





I got the Smashbox Try it Kit which is full of theit bestsellers: lid primer, face primer, eyeliner, lipgloss and mascara. I hear such great things about Smashbox and have always wanted to give thir stuff a try but it's not cheap - can't wait to give this a go!

Nails Inc 'The Editors' nail polish set - there's areason why God gave us 20 fngers, thumbs and toes - so that we can try loooooooads of nail polish!

My mum gave me and my brother a cleansing brush set each. I'm very simple with skincare and beauty stuff (aka I'm too lazy) so not too sure how this will fit into my regime. 

Victoria Secret Live Pink perfume in Vanilla Sky. I wish the bottle was pink. 

My favourite skin brand - I got a Clinique 3 step kit. I love this stuff and look forward to washing my face tonight!!

I had such a great Christmas - I'm already looking forward to next Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails