Sunday 29 December 2013

Under sink storage


Hi Guys!

This post is a bit random but I'm so happy with my purchase that I thought I'd share it with you.
I have a great space underneath my kitchen sink - really spacious - but I've got a lot of crap and I'm messy (I never put things back where I got them from) and so I often find myself chucking things into the space and making a total mess. I find myself in a cycle of spending ages tidying it up (honestly!) but then destroying my work. I try my best to place the most used items at the front but if I need to grab anything from the back then it's game over straight away.





So I've been looking at how to make the use of my space and I found this item in Argos (rrp £19.99 - I got it on promotion for £15.99) - it's an under sink storage shelf thing. I'll admit it - it's not wonderful wonderful - it's plastic and cheap feeling - and I live in fear of it falling apart - but for the price I'm more than happy with it. And I hope I haven't jinxed yself but I've had this for a couple of months now and no complaints!

Below are some before and after pics (fascinating!) and as you can see - it hasn't turned me into a domestic goddess, but it has given me more space to 'work with' (aka more space for mess).

In an ideal world I could put up hooks and magnetic bars and blah blah blah but I maanged to stick this together by myself in 20 mins and shove my crap on it so hoooorah!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails