Monday 16 December 2013

Xmas lunch at Las Iguanas

Hi Guys,

I went for a christmas lunch the other day at Las Iguanas in Westfield Stratford City.
I ate off the christmas menu - 2 courses for £15 (3 courses would have been £20). I had chicken wings to start, and duck for my main course.

I must say, I wouldn't go back. The service was pretty poor - very slow and non attentive. The food was ok - I definitely wouldn't eat there again out of choice, and wouldn't recommend it to anyone else.

I've eaten at Las Iguanas before and it was better - maybe it was because it was off the christmas menu? But that's no excuse. Really unimpressed. I feel so bad to be so negative - especially about a christmas lunch - but it was a waste of my money and over 2 hours of my time (waiting waiting waiting even though we pre ordered and there were no other customers argghhhh).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails