Saturday 1 February 2014

Monica Vinader - Rio friendship bracelet


Hi Guys!

Omg I was just checking my posts and realised that I didn't post about my rio bracelet!

For Christmas my parents got me this Monica Vinader friednship bracelet. It's the Rio bracelet, gold with black and the rrp was £130. Out of all my MV bracelet's this is the easiest to wear/put on, and fits a bigger wrist.

I was eyeing this up on the MV website for a while, and the customer service guy (I emailed about sizes) recommended the Rio but I wasn't too sure how it would look and if it was worth the money, but then I went to Selfridges with my mum and saw the real thing and I fell in love with it. I thought it was fun and understated, but stacked up looks good (not too young or like I'm a hippy!) and I get a lot of compliments on it :)

I guess I've only had this for 2 months (or not even 2 months?) but I really like it and am so grateful that I got it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails