Saturday 8 February 2014

New year, new shoes! Asos shoe haul


Hi Guys!

I made an asos order and it's arrived. There was a note in my post box saying my parcel had been left under the doormat. Is this guy making fun out of me!?!?! LOL

I ordered two pairs of shoes, and a pair of boots. I ended up selling on the boots to SF, returning the gold tip shoes, and keeping the tassel loafers. No I was not drunk when making my decision!!!

So the tan cutout boots are actually from Newlook but purchased off of the ASOS website (on a side note, I love that Asos Curve sell Newlook's Inspire range) - I love them but I really didn't need them. I was ready to send them back when SF also fell in love with them. £14.50 in the sale. I wish I had kept them, but since they aren't really suitable for work and I don't leave the house on the weekend I had to make the mature choice and say goodbye!!!

Next pair of shoes were ASOS brand and they were the gold tipped loafer. My friends think I am going mad, but I know what I was thinking. They were in the sale for £25 and I would have totally kept them but they were so narrow I nearly lost consciousness when trying them on!!! Goodbye funky shoes!
Finally! I found my 'solemate' lol

Black slighty shiny (not patent, but that proper fake leather, you know what I'm saying?) loafers with a fun tassel. Asos brand and £22 in the sale. They are really comfortable. And again my friends laugh at me but I really wanted a flat shoe that wasn't a pump.

Apologies for the terrible quality picture but here's me dancing around on my furry carpet. These shoes aren't pretty but they make me happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails