Sunday 2 March 2014

New job update


Wooooooo Hooooooooooo First week under my belt!

I am loving my new job. I really miss my old place but am happy with my new place. And everyone's big question is about the commute...

I am very very pleased to announce that I have had zero panic attacks. I absolutely hate it and I get sweaty and my heart hurts, but I've made it to work and back home every single day. So thats 10-nil to me!

The practical downside of commuting is, I ended up getting sick on my first day! Turned up to work fine, and by lunchtime I was down with a cold. It could just be a coincidence, but I am sure it's because my body is shocked at all the germs it met that morning! I am still full of cold as I type this, but at least my immune system has had an exercise and hopefully this will be my one big cold of the year. 


I really love being in London. I got lost one day (yeah.....) and ended up walking up and down the back roads and was just wowed at how beautiful the city is. London is such a gorgeous mix of old and new and it is a honour to be here.

Week 2 starts tomorrow. Excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails