Saturday 1 March 2014

Nail Polish Remover


Hi guys!

So a while ago I posted about my (failed) quest to get my hands on a push top nail polish remover bottle.

I shared my tale of woe (#firstworldproblems ?) with my friend and the next time I saw her she gifted me with 'this' [as pictured].

I think she picked it up at Aldi and it was cheap....maybe £2? 

Tbh I was not concerned about the nail polish remover itself and really just wanted it for the push down top action but actually the product really impressed me as well. 

I got a cotton pad, opened the lid and pressed down on the thingy 2-4 times and my cotton pad was nicely saturated. the nail polish remover easily removed my 2 coats of black nail polish, insta dri top coat and rimmel base coat. 

I would definitely recommend you pick this up if you see it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails