Wednesday 30 April 2014

Review - Eyelid Primer


Hello!

Last part of the ELF trilogy (for now).

This is an eyelid primer in the shade 'sheer' (not much of a shade as such lol) and it retails for £1.95. Yes. £1.95. So good I had to repeat myself!

Now, if you know me/read my blog you'll know that I don't really need an eyelid primer. But I wanted to get this for my friend who does like using an eyelid primer and I somehow got one for myself too :)

This is another item that is hyped up in the beauty blogger community so that may be why I ended up with one myself. I've been using it for a few weeks and honestly, I can't tell you if its helpingmy eye make up last longer because mine already lasts for about a week lol but it doesn't make it last any less time which I was genuinely worried about. I remember the first day I put it on and was worried all day my indestructible eye make up might slide off my lids or crumble, but I'm glad to say that me and my eye make up made it home safely that day, and every day since :)

The eyelid primer is presented in a typical concealer like tube and has a doe foot applicator. As with everything I pop it onto my clean finger or the back of my hand. I never apply directly from the applicator if it can be avoided. 


Apologies for the awful camera quality but it was kind of hard to photograph. In the tube it looks like it would be a typical concealer like consistency but the name is actually a good pick - it is what might be considered 'skin coloured' but it is definitely sheer and has a slight (teeny tiny I don't even want to mention it) shimmer. Once you pat it onto your eyelid it doesn't really offer much coverage but from the texture I imagine it works well. People compare it to the infamous Urban Decay's primer potion so for £1.95 you're laughing innit!!

I'm definitely not going to repurchase it for myself but if I get good feedback from my friend (and my mummy, I got her one too!) then I'll update you guys. I'm strangely excited even though I have no real use for this product lol
Beauty addict!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails