Saturday 8 November 2014

YESvember slash Me Time Tag

Hello!

Erm. Apologies. Sincere apologies.

Wow, November already huh? How did that happen?

I don't want to make promises about my 'return' but at the same time, typing out my intentions (should) helps me to actually do stuff.....so NOvember is now YESvember for me.

YOU CAN DO IT, PUT YOUR BACK INTO IT!

I'm already feeling uber awkward here so I'm just going to jump straight back on the horse (is that the right saying?) and ease myself in with a tag.

I'm going to do essiebutton's and amelialiana's ME TIME TAG. Seems appropriate since I've taken a few months of me time!

What do you watch or read during Me Time?

I am slightly (extremely) embarassed to admit that I am reading a ton of kpop fanfiction. I won't even pretend to remember the last time I read an actual book. I am addicted to fanfiction. And even though it is mainly written by 13 year olds, I'm ok with that. It's a guilty pleasure and it is 'me time' so me will do what me wanna do innit!

My mind has been all over the place recently I've not really been watching anything. I can barely get through a youtube make up tutorial these days but I am hoping that this month I'll be getting my shiz together and doing important stuff that I've been neglecting - like watching vanity tours, October favs and A/W lookbooks. Don't worry people, I know what is important in life.

What do I wear during Me Time?

Wow this got personal quick! ;) Let us be real. Me Time means my nightie and maybe socks if I am feeling fancy. I don't believe in getting dressed unless I have to go somewhere or see people.

I do often think about buying fancy houseclothes (you know what I'm talking about), but then once I fill up an asos shopping basket I realise I could be spending money on real clothes instead and so that virtual basket always ends up dumped.

What are your Me Time beauty products?

It is a miracle if I brush my teeth during Me Time. But Me Time is about comfort, relaxation and replenishing oneself - so beauty products that might be utilised in this time would be coconut oil for my hair, Clinique Moisture Surge for my dry face, sudocreme for my spotty face, and lip scrub for my lips (duh).

Current favourite nail polish?

Ciate's Pocket Money, Nails Inc's Caramel and any burgundy/deep red. It is obviously A/W on my fingers!

What do you eat/drink during Me Time?

Chocolate coffee = big mug, 3 spoons of chocoalte, 2ish of coffee, 0-4 spoons of sugar, dash of hazelnut/caramel syrup (if you don't know you better get to know!), a lot of hot milk and some boiling water. It makes my heart hurt sometimes, but it is goooooooood.

I love crisps. ("I love blinking, I do.")

Current favourite candle?

Ikea's ice cream candle. Sickly sickly sweet but I can't smell it all that often so I love getting a random whiff of that sugary goodness.

Do you ever have outdoor Me Time?

NO WAY. That is an oxymoron IMO. To be outside I'd assume I'd be dressed and made up, that in itself means the situation isn't aMe Time situation. If I hear or make eye contact with another human being then that is definitely not Me Time.

Would you ever go to see a movie alone?

A part from the fact that the idea of a cinema to me is a nightmare even with a chaperone, I couldn't imagine wanting to go by myself. I guess on a less neurotic and more practical level I equate the cinema as a social activity? Something to be done with at least one other person. I couldn't imagine getting ready, travelling, paying for drinks and popcorn, paying for the movie, and then to sit there for 2 hours. And then travel home alone with no one to discuss the overpriced movie with. Maybe if this whole scenario was paid for I'd go alone....but I wouldn't count it as Me Time though.

Favourite online shop?

There are online shops I like because I know I want something from there particular, but there are some online shops that are designed so well that they are just great for browsing (as well as shopping).

I love eBay. I love searching for crap.

Asos is a brilliant website. It is so user friendly and makes virtual window shopping fun.

Anything to add?

To me, Me Time is a time to just concentrate on being me and doing nothing. That is the dream.

And that's me done :)

As always, I tag anyone reading this.

It has felt good to get typing again. I will try my best guys!

Massive hugs xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails