Sunday 18 January 2015

Hello 2015

Hello Hello!

Happy New Year everyone!

It is nearly the end of January so I thought I'd better show my face now rather than later.

I hope everyone has been well and that 2015 is already proving to be fabulous.

I did have a few posts to go out but I didn't think it'd be 'right' to post without acknowledging the new year.

Resolutions and stuff aren't really my thing. I'm a simple girl with simple life goals. Survive the day; go to bed; wake up; repeat. Same set of goals every year and I must say, I'm doing ok!!!

This year, I do feel a teeny tiny bit different. This year, my baby brother is getting married. Married. My baby giant head smelly brother is getting married. Like, WTF?!

I'm probably not feeling the type of 'different' you are thinking of. The fact that as of last month I cannot tick the 25-29 box doesn't bother me, and the fact that baby bro is getting married before me doesn't bother me either because I've never wanted to get married, but it is the wedding stuff that has me coming out/needing to come out of my blanket fort of solitude and get my shit together.

The wedding is towards the end of 2015 (there will be a dress haul coming your way very soon - yes of course I've already started to purchase my outfits!) and it will involve me being in the Philippines and Thailand.

So, with all the travelling, sun, sand and anti-fat people, I am feeling a bit...apprehensive? Shit scared? What am I going to wear? I got sunburn in Kent last July and am still suffering from it in Janaury, will I die on the island resort?!

Ok. Deep breaths people.This was only suppose to be a Hello 2015 type post and I've started to spiral into the depth of hells.

So, the positive stuff is someone (kinda amazing)~ loves my baby bro, and I have a ton of brand new holiday clothes already. Holiday purchases are like free dinners - they don't really count. Not a sentiment my credit card or waist line agree with but YOLO!!!

Anyways, I will post my important mascara and foundation posts now :)

Takecare everyone. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails