Wednesday 21 January 2015

Product review - Neutrogena PureGlow daily cleansing cushions


Hi everyone :)

While I was babysitting my mum's house I came across this interesting box of goodies - Neutrogena PureGlow daily cleansing cushions. I've tried to look these up online but not with much luck. I think they retail around the £5/under mark (22 cushions in a box).
These cleansing cushions are basically one smooth (I say smooth, but really it has little tiny bumps on it, rougher than a cotton pad) and one ridged/ textured(?) cotton pads stuck together with room to put two fingers into - like cleansing cushion finger gloves?!

You slightly dampened the cushion and gently scrub your face (I like circular motions). The cushions release a creamy lather and cleanse and gently exfoliate. I must say they were really nice to use. Left my skin feeling clean, fresh and not dry. 

I went round my face once with the stripey/textured side and then again with the smooth side. 

These are probably gently to use everyday but I just used it 3 times in the week I was there. No problems with it at all, it was particularly satisfying around the nose area!

Even if these were readily available I am not sure if they are worth £5 as you could easily recreate the effectiveness yourself, but if it was 2 boxes for £5 I may reconsider for the convenience and  novelty. They'd also be a handy product to take on a trip.

Have you tried this product before? Do you know of anything similar I could try?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails