Wednesday 23 December 2009

20 Q&A Tag

Howdy!

Another youtube rip off :)

20 really crap questions (actually I've only got 19 here...nevermind. No one ids reading this anyway).

What's the thing you can't leave your house without?
I won't cheat and say my handbag...I can't leave my house without vaseline. I get really freaked out. Even when I take my rubbish out I take my vaseline. If I could choose 3 individual items it would be vaseline, mobile and tissues. (5 items would include keys and purse)....hhhmm that turned into a sneaky long ass answer. NM.

What's your favourite brand of make up?
I would say benefit. I love their bronzers and blushes. For skincare and foundations I'd have to say Clinique.

What's your favourite flower?
Don't have one. Not really bothered. If I could pick a plant I'd say the calanthia. It's velvety leaves make me happy.

What's your fav clothing store?
Primark!!!!!! Obvious reasons.

What's your favourite perfume?
As I said in 8 most worn things, JP Gaultier.

Heel or flats?
Easy! Flats. I can't walk in heels. I keep a pair under my desk at work to pop on in case i've got an unscheduled meeting or if someone important turns up, but they go back under the desk as soon as said people leave the floor!

Do you make good grades?
(Obviously an American composed this tag!) - when i was at school i did make good grades. college was argh but then uni was good. I like studying. I love to read and i like exams. I hate coursework though. In my job now I do a lot of research so even though i graduated a long time ago i still feel quite studenty.

What are your favourite colours?
If we are not being too techinical, then black all the way. Otherwise I love pink generally - i wouldnt wear pink in public. I like to wear (apart from black) navy, mustard yellow, grey and beige. Yes I am very plain and boring.

Do you drink energy drinks?
Er, no I don't. Hope you found that insightful...(!)

Do you drink fruit juice?
Er........not really, only sometimes.

Do you like to swim?
No, becasue I can't swim. Supposedly swimming is like riding a bike (you don't forget) but this is untrue in my case as when i was younger (like, under 12yrs old)I could swim really well whereas now I could doggy paddle if you threw me in a tank of sharks.

What's your favourite moisturiser?
My number 1 fav would be Clinique's superdefense. Major love. 2nd would be origins mega mushroom, stinks but is a face-saver. And then 3rd and which might be my number 1 some day is some herbal shop own brand. It's only £5 for a tub (similiar size to the other two - whereas they cost £35 and £50).

Do you want to get married?
I'm not against marriage. If I met the right person and we thought marriage was right then 'yes'...but at this moment in time, even if i did have someone (which i don't) I wouldnt be mature enough to make such a major decision/commitment.

Do you get mad easily?
Simply...yes. I have a massive space for love and fluffiness, but then i have a tiny space for mad stuff, and the line between the two are super thin. If anyone crosses that line then WHAM, i hit them over the head with a chair., hog tie them and throw them into the nearest lake.

Are you into ghost hunting?
Erm....no. At least this question was potentially better then the bloody drinks questions.

Do you have any phobias?
I have so many I could start another blog! But I'll keep it short for now. I am scared of being underground. In crowds (which for me is more then 4 people). Closed/closing doors. Black windows. Ripe pineapples. Snails. Butterflies. Moths. Germs. Bodily fluids. White tiles. Socks in bed. Thats enough for now, im starting to get creeped out.

Do you bite your nails?
Yes I do. Not the actual nails, i love my nails, but i bite the skin around it if it goes hard. That sounds so wrong but i see other people doing it so i'm not totally disgusting.

Have you had a near death experience?
Probably not in the way this question means. I have once thought i was going to die, but it wasnt an accident type thing or anything that happened in the final destination franchise ;)

Do you drink coffee?
Another drink question. And wow, a hat trick of 'no's'. And just to clarify, i do drink loads of things, just not energy drinks, fruit juice or coffee. I like water, diet coke, fizzy lemonade and dilute juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails