Thursday 24 December 2009

Happy Christmas Eve!

Happy Christmas Eve Everyone!!

Hope you are all more prepared then I am.
Today I went xmas shopping - spent over £150 and didn't get anything for anyone else. oops.
I have an (artificial) christmas tree up (that i bought yesterday) but it has no decoration apart from a few silver icicles. Never mind - i'll stock up in the sales and next year my tree will be blinging.

I am a very happy bunny - 4 months ago I was in Primark and saw a little suitcase that i loved but a woman took the last one (ARGH)....been several time since and it's never been in stock. but today....well a christmas miracle happened! I found my little suitcase AND the matching normal sized suitcase!!!!! Thank you Santa :)

So, I hope you and your loved ones have a great christmas.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails