Monday 28 December 2009

One word tag

Wow someone is obsessed with tags! But that's the point right? The more people who participate the better it is.

So, questions requiring one word answers:

Where's your cell phone: floor
Your hair: bun
Your mother: short
Your father: skinny
Favorite food: KFC
Dream last night: none
Favorite drink: dietcoke
What room are you in: livingroom (i know i am beginning to cheat but...)
Hobby: reading
Fear: loads
Where were you last night: home
Something that you aren't: skinny
Muffins: drool
Wish list item: YSL
Where did you grow up: Plaistow
What are you wearing: dress
Your pets: no!
Friends: loved
Something you're not wearing: shoes
Favorite store: primark
Favorite color: black
Last time you laughed: today
Your best friend: jesus (!)
Best place you go to over and over: KFC (lol)
Person who emails you regularly: 'facebook'
Favourite place to eat: KFC!


That was fun. I guess I love KFC and can't hide the fact. At least I didn't put KFC as best friend though it does make me happy, and comfort me when I am down, and warms me when I'm cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails