Wednesday 27 January 2010

Dear Bob

Hello! Do u like my new version of dear diary? I must say, I don't
know a single bob, but I love the way bob sounds. It's so round, do u
understand what I mean, say 'bob' slowly out loud...

Ok got a bit distracted there. Let me zoom through the day since it's
ultra late for me.

Work was great. Last day of workshop. Not as 'fun' as yesterdays but
there was still a buzz going on and the people who attended said we
should do more so that's good :) I'm a bit embarassed cos when I
handed out the evaluation forms I shouted out 'rate me 5 stars' (and I
held up my hand)...someone watches too much YouTube!!! lol

Today was a fresh hair day but for some reason it looked like I had a
witches wig on; it was all black and straw-like. Really need a haircut
but a) I'm poor and b) I hate having my hair cut. Can't put it off
much longer though.

In the morning I used a trick I learned from michelle phan YouTube
beauty guru to apply my mascara. Basically, I always get ton of
product on my eyelid and have to babywipe it off and reapply my
foundation and powder around the eye area and it's such a hassle in
the morning. So what I do now is place a customised business card on
my eyelid and apply the mascara. Rather then messing up ur lids it
goes onto the card! (to find out what i mean by customise just YouTube
or google mascara business card).

I'm a bit p*ssed that I'm not asleep cos tomorrow I've got a
'masterclass' in embankment and I need to meet my boss there at 9:20
and usually I can't even make it to work for 10am when I sleep at 8pm
to do the 10min journey. Plus I want to wash my hair cos this witch
hair is annoying.

Not sure what to where tomorrow. The guestlist was full of VIPs and
plus I'm reppin' so need to dress up but what do I do shoe wise?
Should I risk the whole journey in heels? Or do I put them in my
handbag? I don't want to be caught out as an underaged skank. If it
doesn't rain tomorrow I can put my shoes in my bag instead of a brolly
so that I don't look like a bag lady.

Argh nearly 11:30 so g'night!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails