Thursday 28 January 2010

A world with no music.

Argh I told u iTunes is crap. On the way to embankment and ta dah
there's no songs on ipenny!! Wiped out. Fan-fucking-tastic! :( and the
lame thing? I've still got my headphones in out of habit haha

The tube is approaching whitechapel and I need to be there in
10mins...do u think the driver would skip a few stops if I ask nicely?

My hair looks amazing today, gone is the witch hair (for today at
least!) I did something skanky (but admittedly I do it quite often); I
only washed the top half of my hair. Usually I'm worst and I just wash
the front/fringe area but today I did round the crown too. The reason
why I do this is because as I explained in an earlier blog, I don't
want to wash my hair everyday and the bottom half is very dry whereas
the top is kore greasy. And the plus thing is that cos it's less
crispy whn I use my straighteners it really straightens.

I'm 6 stops away (actually 5 cos blackfriars is closed) and have 2
mins left. But I'll let u into a secret. I have terrible time
management. The saying 'you'd be late to your own funeral' was made
with me in mind. So I asked my managers to lie to me about the event
starting time and the meeting time. So logically I know I'm ok, if I'm
10mins late we won't be late for the event. But of course id love to
be there early/on time to show I'm not a total loser!

Uh oh train delay :( I hate tunnel traffic jams. On that subject,
what's up with air traffic? I say, if u can't see a airplane in front
of u zoom zoom away! (3 mins late)

We're gettiing free lunch today which is what I'm most looking forward
too lol I wish we had time/I had money to but breakfast :( ps omg
what's up with everyones baaaaad morning breath?! I nearly died on the
bus.

Time to do a mirror check. Wish me well people and may u all have a
fantastic day x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails