Wednesday 27 January 2010

iPod update version 3.0

Hello :)

Well the most shocking thing is that it is 11:01pm! Really should of
had an early night but argh was having iPod trouble and wouldn't get
off line til I had it sorted.

Basically I'm a massive sims fan (wicked pc simulation game) and have
been trying to get it on iPod apps for weeks now but everytime I try
it says I need a different version iPod...er?! Finally figured that I
needed to update and not buy a brand new iPod and then took me hours
to figure out how to update. Basically I paid £3.99 for the game and
it wasn't on my iPod though it took the money. Was not impressed.
Ended up paying another £2.99 to get update 3.0 THIEF!!!!!!! At least
I got my bloody sims game now. It better be good!!!!

I am not a fan of iPod and iTunes though, I don't find it very user
friendly. All the iPods I've had I've only updated the songs once (the
first time) and then that's it, I just been listening to the same
songs for the past 5 years!! (not too bad since I lurve old songs).
It's not iTunes fault that I'm a techie-moron but then shouldn't they
cater for the morons too?

Anyhoo, I've had version 3.0 for about 10minutes and I'm hating it.
Don't like what it's done to my mail first of all, don't like my icons
and I was really pissed off that it messed my apps about. And it's a
cheek to charge me to upgrade, and it's not really a matte of choice
since a lot of the apps (eg facebook that I already had) needed
version 3.0 to work.

THIEVES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails